I started running in 2007 as a way to get in shape after college. Back then, I never in a million years imagined that I’d run 3 miles, much less become addicted to distance running.
Now I have 11 half-marathons, 4 Gate River Runs, a 12k, a 10k, the MS Mud Run, a marathon relay, a 6k, the Tour de Pain, & multiple 5ks under my belt. Crazy how life works out sometimes. I mostly talk about running over on my DailyMile account, if you’re interested in following my training (or lack thereof).
Here’s the races I’ve done since starting this blog:
- 2011 Evergreen Pumpkin Run
- 2011 Native Sun Mandarin 10k
- 2011 Subaru Distance Classic Half-Marathon
- 2011 Jacksonville Bank Half-Marathon
- 2012 Gate River Run
- 2012 Krispy Kreme Challenge 5k
- 2012 Hale & Hearty 7k
- 2013 Stadium Challenge 5k
- 2014 Subaru Classic 1/2 marathon
- 2015 ZOOMA Florida 12k