Game day is finally here, and I’m pretty stoked! Yes, it’s only the pre-season, but I’m excited to see my Jags. With that in mind, I figured I’d share my 5 Favorite Things About Football Season!
1) Beer – Duh. While I can be a craft beer snob at times, when it comes to tailgating, I’m not afraid to show my love with PBR. Or shot gun a beer. So classy. I’m sure my mother is so proud.
2) Tailgating – The food, the games, the socializing… I love it!
3) College Game Day – I’ve had a crush on Kirk Herbstreit since I was like 14. And as a Nole, I love Lee Corso! Even though I’m a Jaguars season ticket holder, I’m still a college football fan at heart. I love getting up on Saturday mornings, going for a long run, coming home and showering, and watching College Game Day.
4) Friends – I’ve made a lot of great friends because of football, and the Jaguars family is so awesome.
5) And of course, the game itself – It’s a love-hate relationship, but I’m a masochist.
How many of you were expecting me to say “Dudes in tight pants?” WELL I DIDN’T. So yeah.