Happy Friday! Are you as stoked that its Friday as I am? It’s been a long, busy week & my brain is pretty much fried. So here we go… 5 Random Things About Me!
1) I love Britney Spears way more than any 27-year-old adult woman should. I saw her in concert last summer & dressed as her for Halloween in college. Oh, & I still want her & Justin Timberlake to get back together.
2) I pretty much grew up on the back of a horse. I started riding when I was 5 years old & continued until college. I got my horse, Jesse, when I was 7 & I had him until he passed away when I was 21. He was my best friend & I still miss him every day.
3) When I was a kid, I either wanted to be a jockey or an opera singer. I used to run around the house singing at the top of my lungs pretending to be an opera singer. Not sure what happened to that dream. Stage fright maybe? I did sing karaoke to Guns N Roses’ “Sweet Child of Mine” on a cruise ship once & stalked an American Idol finalist.
4) I’m addicted to Twitter. When I first made my account, I didn’t get it & thought it was dumb. That was in December 2008. I actually had my 25,000th tweet this morning & not surprisingly, it was about coffee:
5) I have a mildly unhealthy obsession with the Broadway musical “Wicked”. Last fall/winter, I found a lot of inspiration & strength in “Defying Gravity” & I still listen to it whenever I’m having a moment of self-doubt. Tess & I have been known the post the lyrics back & forth to one another on our Facebook walls.
I’m sure there’s plenty of other random things about me, but those are the first 5 that came to mind. Now tell me 5 random things about you!